Pages

June 4, 2015

Living Wage Waterloo Region

I have taken an extended hiatus from blogging. To get started again, I decided to share some material I have written for Living Wage Waterloo Region.

Living Wage Waterloo Region launched on November 4, 2014, at the MCCO offices in Kitchener.

Since February 2015, I have been working half-time as Program Manager for Living Wage Waterloo Region, in addition to my ongoing role at MCCO Walking with People in Poverty Program Coordinator.

Living wage is an issue that has interested me for years. In fact, I was looking back at a couple posts I wrote for this blog several years back that looked at biblical stories related to justice for workers.

So look for some reflections and news on the living wage movement and other public policy issues to promote sustainable livelihoods and help eradicate poverty in Ontario and in Canada.



No comments:

Post a Comment